The below guide will show you steps to manage and adjust the inventory.
Notes: Only accounts having the "In Stock" role in the Inventory section can manage and adjust the inventory.
Open "Inventory" menu and Select "In stock"
Step 1: Manage In stock data
The In-stock page will display all information about the currently available stock of all purchase products:
- (1a): the current quantity has increased vs the last time.
- (1b): the current quantity has decreased vs the last time.
- Inventory price: POS Online system is currently calculating the inventory price based on the weighted average costing method.
- Last quantity (2a) before having change, the variant quantity (2b) and the changing time (3).
- You can export the in-stock data by an excel or pdf file.
Step 2: Adjust inventory manually:
To use this function of POS Online, make sure you've enabled "Allow to update inventory" option in the inventory settings. Visit this article for more details: Configuration.
With this option, you can edit the in-stock data:
- Select the product you want to edit.
- Select "Update" to edit the in stock data and input the new quantity in the pop-up window; then click on "Submit" to save the updated data or "Reject" to cancel the update.
- Select "Delete" to delete this product out of the stock.