The below guide will show you steps to manage, update and delete sale orders.
Notes: Only accounts having the "Sale orders" role in the Sale section can manage, update and delete sale orders.
Open "Sale" menu and Select "Sale orders"
Step 1: Manage sale orders
The Sale order page will display all information of sale orders.
- Select timing you want to get sale orders information: Today|This week|This month or any custom time range (not greater than 100 days).
- All sale orders with their details will be displayed.
- You can export the sale order data to an excel file or pdf file.
Step 2: Update or delete sale orders
- Select the sale order you want to review to open the sale order detail window.
- If you want to update the transaction date, input the new date then click on "Save". Note: the system will update the sale statistics based on the updated transaction date.
- If you want to delete the sale order, click on "Delete"; the confirmation pop-up window will be opened, select Submit to confirm the deletion or Reject to cancel the deletion.
- Notes: the system will update the inventory data by increasing products for purchase which are relevant to products for sale in the deleted sale orders