In order to use the POS feature to create sale orders, you need to create products for sale list. The below guide will show you steps to do this.
Notes: Only accounts having the "Products for sale" role in the Manage section can create products for sale list.
Open "Manage" menu and Select "Products for sale"
Step 1: Create Product category
- From the Products for sale page, click on "Category".
- Once you've clicked on Category, the category window will be opened.
- Fill the new product category’s name.
- Once you've completed, select "Add" to create the new product category, "Reset" to clear the recently added information or "X" to navigate back to the Products for sale page.
Step 2: Create Product for sale
Fill below information sections to add a new product for sale:
- Name (required).
- Price (required). Notes: you can input the integer or decimal number depended on the configuration in the setting page.
- Add another price: this option is not suitable for the retail, so you should ignore it.
- Category (required): select the category from the list or click on "Category" to add the new one as in Step 3.
- Product’s picture (optional): click on "Choose file" to upload the product picture.
- Sale product is purchase product (required): select this option to let the system automatically create the corresponding product for purchase with the same name in products for purchase list (these products are belonging to Sale product category). In more details, you import 1 T-shirt and you sell exactly 1 T-shirt.
- Combo: for products including from 2 created products for sale. Notes: you need to create products belonging to the combo before creating the combo. To add products for the combo, click on Add item (a). Once you've clicked on Add item, the Combo window will be opened:
- Search and select products of the combo: input the name of the product (b) to get the search result or click on (c) to view the list of the available products.
- Input quantity (d) of the product.
- Select Add (e) to save information, Reset (f) to clear recently added information or X (g) to navigate back to the Product for sale page.
- Once you've completed adding products for the combo, the combo information will be displayed in (h).
Once you've completed adding information for the new product for sale, select "Add" to create the new product for sale, "Reset" to clear the recently added information.
Notice: Visit this article: Create and edit products for purchase list .