POS Online provides Today page to recap the business operation of your store in the current day. The below guide will show you the way to monitor your business every day with Today page.
Step 1: Select Today
Step 2: Monitor Sale opeation
There are 2 kinds of sale performance report in the current day, you should focus on:
- Total sale value divided into 4 groups: pay by cash, pay by credit card, prepaid and not pay yet.
- Total sale value distributed by hour: use this report to discuss and find out the behind reason with your staffs if having any unusual change, so that you can have the action plan for next days such as: publish the new promotion on social pages, or re-arrange the working schedule of staffs. Notes: you should monitor this report day-by-day to have the timely action.
Step 3: Monitor Store operation
- Purchase amount, and expense amount.
- Export amount. Notes: there are 2 kinds of export orders: exported by the system or by manually. You should deep dive details in export orders page if having any unusual change, visit this article for more details: Manage Export orders.
- Work amount: this is the labor expense based on work log of staffs. Notes: you should deep dive details in Work Statistics page if having any unusual change, visit this article for more details: Manage and delete Expense log.
Step 4: Check Almost Out of stock
This section will display products having the almost out of stock: <=2. This is the most important information you should focus on to quick-check with your staffs and fill in the stock.
Step 5: Check Staff/Customer having the birthday in month
This section will display staffs and customers having the birthdate in the current month. So that you will give wishes and gift cards for your staffs and customers.