The below guide will show you steps to manage and delete the added expense logs.
Notes: Only accounts having the "Expense Statistics" role in the Expense section can manage expense.
Open "Expense" menu and Select "Expense Statistics"
Step 1: Manage Expense Log
The Expense Statistics page will display the expense statistics by expense item.
- Select timing you want to get the statistics: Today|This week|This month or any custom time range (not greater than 100 days).
- All the expense statistics by item will be displayed.
- You can export the statistics by an excel or pdf file.
- Select the expense you want to review the expense statistics.
- The expense details window of the selected item will be opened to display all expense logs by day of this item.
Step 2: Delete Expense Log
- Select the expense item you want to delete the expense log.
- Find the date you want to delete the expense log of the selected item.
- Input the selected date in the Expense Log page.
- Select the expense log of the selected expense item you want to delete for the selected date.
- Select "Delete" to delete the selected expense log.